Overdrive gearbox for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Overdrive gearbox for sale
From: Rikrock@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 10:06:00 EDT
Listers,

This is a complete unit from a TR3, so it is an A-type, with non-synchro
first gear.

It comes out of a parts car I just got.  The car has been sitting for ten
years at least.(indoors)  The guy tells me the thing worked when he parked
the car.  I pulled the top cover and found the gears looking good, the fluid
looking clean, no crud to be found.

That's about all I know about it.  Could you put this thing right in your car
and have a quiet, smooth, working unit?  Who knows?  Do ya feel lucky today?

Price is $750 firm.

If you are serious, call me at 610-970-9330.

Rich Rock
Pottstown, PA