Re: Group 44

To: TRHPK7195@aol.com
Subject: Re: Group 44
From: erl@unix.mail.virginia.edu
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 22:13:43 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: spitfire4@ix.netcom.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Mmdf-warning: Parse error in original version of preceding line at mail.virginia.edu

Actually, the Group 44 in Winchester, Va, is the original, formed by Bob
Tullius.  It (Group 44) was first located in a Triumph dealership in
Arlington, Va, then was located on Rt 7 (Leesburg Pike) in Falls Church,
Va (just outside Arlington,) and then moved to Winchester.  I first met
Bob when I bought my first TR-3A when I graduated from high school in
Arlington, and he was in Falls Chruch.  He taught me a great deal at that
time, and I learned much more from a super mechanic, who loved especially
the Big Healeys.  This later mechanic was into SCCA racing, and I was in
college, so when possible I accompanied him to various races.

Cheers

James A. Ruffner