RE: MotorCities Web Site

Subject: RE: MotorCities Web Site
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 21:58:12 -0500charset="Windows-1252"
Check the way you listed your '6.  They asked if it was for sale when you
listed it.  I bet you said yes.  I listed my Austin Healey Sprite as not for
sale, and I too have had a few people ask questions, but I don't get asked
"How Much" (except once)  Go check your ad.

Then again, possibly, your car is a WHOLE lot better looking than my Sprite!
:)

-Bill