Oil Leak...Somewhat LBC related

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Oil Leak...Somewhat LBC related
From: OHFASTONE@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 22:54:25 EDT
<I suppose one could argue that LBC and "enclosed liquid" are mutually
> exclusive concepts, but that's another topic.>

This is sad, it reminded me of an article I read in Cycle World years ago.
They were talking about the warning lights that were missing on the
instrument cluster.  One of the lights was shaped like a motorcycle with the
letters "BSA" across it.  The notes said "This indicator is for when your
bike  loses its fluid and proceeds to oil down the highway in typical british
motorbike fashion".  I'm still laughing.

        Michael