RE: Toronto Ontario

To: "'David A. Templeton'" <davidt@opentext.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Toronto Ontario
From: Christopher Ball <cball@oct.on.ca>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 09:55:40 -0400
I took a picture of my car parked beside the mural actually, maybe five
years ago. If memory serves it's a TR6 and a Jag. There is a nice brit car
mural there with their satellites painted in the background though. You're
not having a flashback or anything.

Chris

My wife has made the decision about my sanity years ago. I gave up the fight
happily.