RE: SOS or RIP for TTA?

To: "'Jeff McNeal'" <jmcneal@ohms.com>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: SOS or RIP for TTA?
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2000 10:02:01 -0400
Cc: Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
I agree with others that have responded.  Let it ride through the summer.  I
know that I check it periodically for the odd bits I might need (and maybe
don't even know I "need" them).  Also, I am trying to finish up going
through my parts pile so may have some items to list over the next couple
months.

As an alternative, the auction could be changed to a Parts Available list
similar to the Parts Wanted.

Carl