RE: TR3A windshield seal

To: "'RONNIE BABBITT'" <rbtr3a@flintemc.net>
Subject: RE: TR3A windshield seal
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2000 09:33:55 -0400
Cc: "'TR-List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Ronnie - There should be the word "back" or "bottom" in raised letters on
the seal - I believe it is pretty close to center.  After the seal is
installed that word is on the underside of the seal.   If that is how it is
installed, then you (or whomever) have probably stretched the seal during
the installation process.  It may eventually settle back down, but mine
didn't - so I ordered an extra to re-do the job.  (I never got around to it
before the car was sold - so I now already have the seal for the current
project.)

Carl