RE: 1965 Geezermobile

To: "Brad Hofmann" <blhjr@amaonline.com>
Subject: RE: 1965 Geezermobile
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 11:52:05 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Guys,

Having been single for the last 10 years, and now approaching my 45th
birthday ... there would be no thought necessary at all!!! The only question
would be how quickly I could open the door for her. Of course, the guys such
as myself (or all of you before "attachment") never get these opportunities
to begin with -- they only seem to arise when you are unable to take
advantage of them. If after completing my TR3 I am happily proven wrong --
I'll be sure to gloat, er, report back to you ;-)

Brad, I know what you mean about their reluctance to take rides in our cars.
I had a terrible time with this in my Spitfire. My normal car is a Q45, and
the thing they have all loved the most about it are the heated seats. So,
since I'm doing a full frame off on the '3 anyway -- yep! heated seats are
going in. If I still fail, it won't be for lack of effort!

Dave Moag
62 TR3B
77 Spitfire