RE: So, who wants to sell me a Spitfire OD tranny?

To: "'Andrew Holmes'" <holmes_law@hotmail.com>, jmcneal@ohms.com, tboicey@brit.ca, spitfires@autox.team.net, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: So, who wants to sell me a Spitfire OD tranny?
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 14:47:32 +0200
Andrew

Thanks for the information . Sorry for the delay in responding .

Anyone have an email address for Quantum , please ? I would love a correct D
type o/d for my '64 Mk 1 Spitfire  . :-)

Chris de Wet
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa
One '56 TR 3 with o/d , two Heralds and four early Spitfires without o/d .
'65 TR 4 A IRS ( hopefully soon )
'28 Model A Ford Roadster ( hopefully soon )