Re: GT6 gearbox

To: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Subject: Re: GT6 gearbox
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 10:03:18 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
David,
Your car probably has the sliding joint on one end of the drive shaft.  If so,
just take a screwdriver and separate the flange at the
rear of the tranny from the drive shaft flange and slide the driveshaft to the
rear.  This will allow you to jack up the rear of the
engine and remove the gearbox. (Make sure you have loosened the rear tranny
mounts).

Joe