Re: Head gasket gunk

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Head gasket gunk
From: Roger Elliott <relliott@cjnetworks.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 21:38:27 -0500
Keith,

There is a spray gasket remover that works pretty well.  I am fairly sure
that I used a Permatex brand.  I would think that most auto parts stores
would have at least one kind on hand.  Usually you spray it on let , it sit
for a little while then scrape it off.  I won't say it makes it simple, but
it sure makes it easier.

Roger Elliott