8th Annual British Classic Car Meet in Richmond VA

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 8th Annual British Classic Car Meet in Richmond VA
From: KMNTR6@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 16:10:59 EDT
The 8th Annual British Classic Car Meet on Sunday May 21st is presented by
the Richmond Triumph Register. It is held at the Meadow in The Boulders in
Richmond, VA. It is open to all British Marques - cars and motorcycles (even
though it's called a "Car Meet").

We expect a great day with over 250 British cars of all descriptions.
Trophies will be awarded in over 20 classes. We will be awarding door prizes
frequently during the day. For directions visit our website at
www.tsquare.com/rtr

The field opens at 9am. Drive-up registrations are $20 for each car.
Automobile related Vendor spaces are FREE. Spectator admission is only $2 per
person. Hope to see you on Sunday May 21st!

Thanks again
Ken Nachman
Car Meet Chairman
Richmond Triumph Register