Thanks you

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks you
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 13:16:25 -0500
The list has come through again. Last week I asked if someone in the Atlanta
area could look at a car for me, and 5 people volunteered. Jim Altman was
the closest and was going to the Gathering, so I took him up on his offer.
He even sent digital pictures! I bought a TR4 racecar to carry me through
until the project TR4A racecar is finished. The car I bought can be ready to
race very quickly and the price was right. I never should have sold my TR3A
until I knew how long it would take to build a new car, but the upshot is
that when I'm done, there will be 2 more TR's racing in TX instead of 1.
Thanks Jim!

Bob Kramer
TR6, TR4A, 2.5 Saloon
rgk@flash.net