Re: leaving list, moving to Charlotte, NC

To: McGaheyRx@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: leaving list, moving to Charlotte, NC
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 19:46:00 EDT
In a message dated 00-04-26 13:56:18 EDT, McGaheyRx@aol.com writes:

<< If any of you know anyone who needs 2300 sq ft of garage /workshop
 space in King of Prussia, PA let me know off-list - Jack's Garage Mahal will
 soon be for sale - comes with 4 bedroom  house on .59 acre. >>

OK List...this is the real McCoy....Jack hosted a club tech session in his
garage on a cold, windy January day and I'll tell you, it was toasty inside,
downright spacious and fully equipped.....we at Delaware Valley Triumphs,
Ltd. (DVT) will miss Jack...his hospitality...his friendship....as I write
this, I understand that Jack & the North Carolina Club have been talking -
Bravo - and good luck to you again Jack!!

chip

Assistant Director - DVT

76 TR6 CF57822U (restoration underway)
'70 Spitfire Mk3 FDU78512L (ready for another driving season)