TR3-A Seat Springs

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3-A Seat Springs
From: Dennis Lambert <DLambert@anaheim.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 13:55:09 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
In the restoration process of my '61 TR3-A, the time has come to rebuild the
seats.  The original seat springs have rusted and deteriorated to the point
of probably being being unusable.  I suspect any used springs available will
be in the same sad shape as mine.  Where is the best place to get new seat
springs?  I see that Moss and Vicky Brit have them listed.  Is anyone
willing to comment on the quality and feel of seat springs purchased from
either of the above?  Is there any other source (other than just a reseller
of Moss or VB stuff)?  TRF also has them listed, but not in stock.
As always, thanks,
Dennis Lambert
Orange, CA