TR6 - Front suspension Upper A-Arms

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 - Front suspension Upper A-Arms
From: "Picard, Pierre" <Pierre@incognito.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 08:07:04 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Listers,

Presently rebuilding my front suspension. When it came to installing the top
A-arms, I noticed two arms had R stamped on them. Having only noticed this
during reassembly, I looked at my donor TR6 and found  the front A-arm on
the left side had a L stamped on it and the front right side one stamped
with R.

Now my instincts tell me that the stamped piece is L for left and R for
right and that I have two right A-arms on the frame being rebuilt. Are they
interchangeable? Should I remove the  A-arm stamped L from the donor and
switch it with one of the R A-arms for my left side suspension?

And any advice on grease or lubricant for poly bushings?

Please reply directly to Pierre@incognito.com as I'm in digest mode.

Thanks in advance,

Pierre Picard
74 TR6 - In several hundred pieces