Voltage stabilizer

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Voltage stabilizer
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 22:11:09 -0500
I have been sorting through the wiring harness mess in the 2.5 Saloon and
replacing poor splices and repairing a meltdown caused by the above
condition. Now that I have it all ready to go back together, I find that the
voltage stabilizer (i.e. fuel and temp gauge) works when not attached to the
speedometer, but when it's screwed down the gauges don't work. I've tried
disconnecting each gauge one at a time to no avail. Also tried without the
ground attached thinking there might be some voltage there. Is there an
obvious problem I've overlooked?

Bob Kramer
TR6, TR4A, 2.5 Saloon
rgk@flash.net