RE: we need a "business card"

To: "'Douglas Frank'" <frank@zk3.dec.com>, Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: we need a "business card"
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 12:35:15 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
A simple hand written note would have served the same purpose.  A note on
your business card if you have one.  Or, if you belong to a club, maybe the
club could sponsor a printing - might help membership on that front also.

I found out about my current mechanic that way.  Someone left a note on my
windshield.  I called him; we met at his "garage" and during the course of
conversation he mentioned Joe (the mech.).  That was 5 years ago and I have
been on the receiving end of a lot of knowledge from both of them.