GT6: Superlite Wheel Clearance?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, msecrest@voa.gov
Subject: GT6: Superlite Wheel Clearance?
From: "Martin A. Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 20:09:34 -0400
A question not for the technically-challenged (such as myself) -- but
I'm interested in buying a set of Superlites for my GT6-3.  They are
13X5.5 inch wheels, with an offset of +12 to +20, and a rear space of
3.4" - 4".  Does anyone know if it will be possible for me to use these
wheels with my existing tires (175/70 R13's) without catching any
bodywork?

TIA ...

--
Martin Secrest
73 GT6

PS:  "Reply-All," if you would, so I might catch your note at my other
address ...