Re: Engine oil TR6

Subject: Re: Engine oil TR6
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 10:12:00 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Jan-Ole :

I live in southern California, near Los Angeles, where the temperatures
vary over a somewhat wider range, roughly 10-40 C.  I use 20W50
year-round in all my cars, it seems to work well for me.  I've been
using full synthetic oil in the TR3 for several years, and I can't
honestly say I've noticed any difference.  But, in another car with some
250000 miles on the original V6, the synthetic greatly reduced the oil
consumption.

Randall
59 TR3A daily driver