Installing TR6 engine w/tran

To: TR6 List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Installing TR6 engine w/tran
From: Jim Davis <jh_davis@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2000 22:07:55 -0400
list,
        I'm considering installing the engine and transmission as a unit in
CF38690UO. I've done this with CF37325U, but my concern is that with
overdrive it may be very difficult to get the transmission mounting
bracket in place with the added girth of the overdrive.
        Anyone actually installed engine/tranny with o/d? Suggestions?
I've always hated installing a TR6 transmission with the engine in
place, so I'm looking for a way out unless it just creates more
difficulties.
TIA,
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA