Re: Price for tr6 restoration project

To: Nathan Albright <thepenguin99@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Price for tr6 restoration project
From: "Martin A. Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 19:54:31 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
That's not really enough information -- for instance, does the engine run?  If
it does, what kind of shape is it in?  As per the body rust, it sounds ...
expensive.

The problem with restoration projects is that:

1)  They take a long time.
2)  They end up costing you twice as much as the same car, already restored.
3)  They take a long time.

I'd also steer clear of any car with rust perforations, but offhand I'd say the
car is worth between $500 and $1500 bucks.

--
Martin Secrest
72 TR6