Re: Heater Control Identification Plinth

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Heater Control Identification Plinth
From: Rob Christopher <robc@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 09:49:25 -0400
I dropped in on these folks on a recent trip to the west coast.  I can attest to
the fact that they are a real, working garage, many, many parts on hand (my
first
sight was a V12 Jag engine, complete with 6 carbs, sitting on the floor at the
entrance).  I didn't buy anything that day, but I can always send my brother
there
to pick anything up that I may be needing.

Rob
74.5 TR6  CF27218UO
Ottawa, ON

P.S.  Probably the neatest part was the late model MGB sitting in the window.
In
my opinion, the only way to have gotten it there was to assemble it in place, no
window or door big enough to drive it through!