I propse a solution to all this back biting

To: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Subject: I propse a solution to all this back biting
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 12:17:31 -0400
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by ""
>Throughout the ages mankind has found many varied means of settling his
"disagreements"... on a personal basis. For your consideration, I'll post a

short list:

· Total War (It's messy and expensive... but entertaining)
· Arm/thumb wrestling
· Any manner of pointy or sharp things handled violently (my personal
   favorite is Twain's suggestion of arm shackles and hand axes).
· Pistols at dawn.
· Tactical nukes have a certain techno-charm.
· Playing chicken driving toward a cliff in two late 40s `merican
   cars
· Balloons and Blunderbusses
· A pie fight
· Jousting with sharp lances (the Animal rights folks would have a
    cow)
<

How about a single hand of winner take all seven card stud at the Speakeasy
at the Champagne Car Show?

How's that for a shamless plug?

Dave