RE: Help needed with TR3

To: "'Roger Colson'" <sassamon@mediaone.net>, "'TRs Roadster list'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Help needed with TR3
From: Christopher Ball <cball@oct.on.ca>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 12:26:23 -0400
I don't know if you got a reply to this Roger, as I'm behind on my email.
However,  I'd suggest that you cut off the fitting, run raw line, and then
slip the fitting back on and recreate the double flair. (the kits to do this
are cheap and chimps can do it after three tries) Having said that, I use
the double wall brass lines, which are soft and easy to reform. (unlike
myself) OR -  you could drill out a  larger route for it that suits the need
and grommet it.

Obviously the factory had a way, and it was NOT pulling the tub !

Chris