TR 3 ( TS 10795 ) : Doors & windscreen washer

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR 3 ( TS 10795 ) : Doors & windscreen washer
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 15:04:58 +0200
Listers

Could anyone please tell me whether the windscreen washer bottle , jets ,
pump and knob that were used ( optional ) on the TR 3 are the same as those
used on early ( Mk 1 & Mk 2 ) Spitfires , or is it something totally
different ?

Also , my 1956 TR 3 was supplied with the rare ? GT kit ie. hard top , boot
/ trunk handle and door handles . Unfortunately the DPO replaced the doors
with " normal " TR 3 doors without door handles . Are the door handles the
same as used on the TR 3 A or is there something special I need to convert
back to GT specification  ?

TIA
Chris de Wet
South Africa
One TR 3 with o/d , two Heralds and four early Spitfires without o/d

The information contained in this e-mail including any attachments is
privileged and/or confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient
please reply immediately and delete this message.  Please do not make use of
it, nor disclose it's contents in any way.  Thank you.