Re: TR6 on Ebay

To: "George Richardson" <gprtech@frontiernet.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 on Ebay
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 08:06:36 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Good for you, George.  Just remember that the cars tend to look 100% better
in pictures than they do in person.

You're a saint.

Good luck!  I wish you lived near me.  If you're looking for another excuse
to use your welder and the skills that go with it, I'm replacing nearly
every body panel on my '67 Spitfire!

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"