Vicky Brit's old GT6 Kent cam specs

To: Triumphcars <Triumphcars@onelist.com>, Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>, spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vicky Brit's old GT6 Kent cam specs
From: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 11:14:15 -0500
My special thanks to Joe and Michael for their efforts to dig this stuff
out.  I just received a response from Kent themselves, to an email I
sent a couple of weeks ago:

Kent Cams wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>
> Thank you for your recent e-mail.
> The profile specification that we supplied to Long Motor is our
> road cam TH2.
>
> Duration : 295 degrees @ 0.016"
> Valve lift : 0.380"
> Valve clearance : 0.014" inlet , 0.018" exhaust.
> Full lift timing position : 108 degrees.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Andy Burns
>
> Kent Performance Cams Ltd.
> Units 1-4 Military Rd,
> Shorncliffe Ind Est,
> Folkestone,
> Kent.
> CT20 3SP.
> England.
>
> Our fully comprehensive tuning manual and camshaft catalogue is
> available at 5.00 GBP.

...and that's one thread that can now stay dead dead dead!

--
Douglas Frank  Compaq Computer Corp.  Friendship, n.
ZKO            110 Spit Brook Rd.     A ship big enough to carry two in