Photos wanted for Triumph Auction site

Subject: Photos wanted for Triumph Auction site
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 09:37:50 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Greetings fellow listers.  If anyone would like for their beloved Triumph to
be included as part of the window dressing for the new Totally Triumph
Auction (TTA), I'd appreciate you forwarding me a .jpg of your car.  I'm
looking for either full front or side view pictures of outstanding examples
of the marque.  I don't wish to pirate pictures from other websites for this
purpose, so I'm looking for volunteers.

All photos should be no larger than 320 X 240, preferably .jpg (or .gif as
an alternate) and high quality.  Front and / or side shots only, please.
All Triumph models needed, desired and welcome.

Not every photo submitted will be used, so please don't take offense if
yours doesn't get included --  but I will certainly try to use as many as
possible.  Thank you in advance.

Jeff in San Diego
'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
Jeff's Classic '67 Spitfire Mk3 site