Re: Rich carb

Subject: Re: Rich carb
From: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 21:11:20 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "David Koszka" <dkoszka@hotmail.com>
Listers
Can anyone help out David with his query. Seems he's got a flooding float
chamber on his
single Stromberged Spitfire, a red hot catconv and a glowing manifold. Clearly
things
aren't right.
As his car is much later than anything I ever got involved with in terms of air
pollution
kit and all the other federal emissions stuff, I'm feeling entirely unqualified
to offer
constructive advice. His note below is self-explanatory and I think an off-list
reply
direct to Dave would be the most expedient solution.
Thanks Jonmac