Spin-on-madness

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spin-on-madness
From: John Summers <trumpet@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 14:57:09 -0500
Well folks, more on the saga of the Exon Valdez, er my 74 TR 6.
        After the wise counsel of list members I had a hose fabricated this
afternoon to connect the in/out to oil cooler on my spin on adapter.
Hose and connections seem ok though the hose is over a foot long to
avoid a kink in the bend.  However, I didn't get the adaptor seated so I
had a replay of the oil spill from last week.  This after my rude
discovery that my Optima battery was dead!  Apparently having the wires
to the oil pressure sensor on the side of the engine incorrectly
attached caused a constant drain on the battery over the weekend (you
tell me).  I'll refer to the information I received from list members to
correct that.  Funny thing, attach one or two of those rascals and touch
the third one to metal and "something" in the front of the car gives off
a loud click.
One can only wonder.  :(
John Summers