Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 12:59:42 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Well I pretty much finished the interior this past weekend, including door
panels.  As I was getting very frustrated installing the window and door
handles, I remembered someone a couple weeks ago recommending using a scored
coat hanger in place of the taper pins.  It worked GREAT!!!!.  I just scored
the hanger with a hacksaw at the appropriate length, and started it into the
hole in the handle.  Then just push like the devil until the rod slides
through the handle, a piece of cake.  I don't know who recommended the coat
hanger, but I thank you, my wife thanks you and my neighbors that were
outside at the time thank you.  I'll be driving it by the end of the week.

Ken Waringa
71 TR6