MotorCities.com -- Gallery of pictures (photos or photographs), specific

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MotorCities.com -- Gallery of pictures (photos or photographs), specifications,
From: " Philip Smith" <smith007@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 08:49:16 -0500boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0005_01BF97C9.554B92A0"

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BF97C9.554B92A0
        charset="iso-8859-1"

I just got an E-Mail From Geocities.com, saying that my 69TR6 is in a
contest for car of the week. You can vote. I'm loosing bigtime to a 800 hp
Subaru. So vote early, vote often.
Phil Smith
TR6

http://www.motorcities.com/

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BF97C9.554B92A0
        name="MotorCities.com -- Gallery of pictures (photos or photographs),
specifications, video and audio clips of all makes and models of cars,
motorcycles, airplanes, boats, trucks and all vehicles..url"
        filename="MotorCities.com -- Gallery of pictures (photos or
photographs), specifications, video and audio clips of all makes and models of
cars, motorcycles, airplanes, boats, trucks and all vehicles..url"

[DEFAULT]
BASEURL=http://www.motorcities.com/

[DOC#13#14#15]
BASEURL=http://www.motorcities.com/navigationbar.html