Public Thank You

Subject: Public Thank You
From: "Ken Gano" <triumphs@mcleodusa.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 23:17:42 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
I had a most pleasant surprise this morning.  About 8:00 A. M. the 'phone
rang and Dave Massey was on the other end.  He had had plans for the weekend
fall through and wanted to know if I need help with the TR3.  What a
gentleman!!.  He drove 5 hours round trip, brought tools and most
importantly, his vast knowledge of Triumphs.  Not only did he diagnosis an
ongoing problem, almost immediately, but took apart the carb's, the intake
manifold and the exhaust and fixed the problem.   For the first time ever,
it runs properly.

Dave is a hell of a fine fellow.  Thank you David.  This list is wonderful

Ken Gano