Re: TR 250 in Sunset Magazine

To: "Bruce Harding" <britauto@europa.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR 250 in Sunset Magazine
From: bstinocher@unipres.com
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 08:51:36 -0600

Since I won't be able to make it to the show, as much as I'd like to, do they
have a webpage/does your club have one that has their car on it?

Thanks.

"Bruce Harding" <britauto@europa.com> on 03/23/2000 11:41:59 PM

Please respond to "Bruce Harding" <britauto@europa.com>

To:   triumphs@autox.team.net
cc:    (bcc: Bryan D Stinocher/UNIPRES)

Subject:  TR 250 in Sunset Magazine

I haven't seen the picture yet but the car belong to Portland Triumph Owners
Association's Cal and Linda Young.  It's a beautiful car and has won several
best of show awards.  I'll have to stop at the newsstand to get a copy.
Come to the VTR 2000 Convention in Portland Oregon and you'll get a chance
to see it in person:-)  By the way if anyone wants to be a Concourse judge
at the 2000 convention please reply and I'll get you on the list while there
are openings:-)

Cheers,
Bruce Harding

PTOA WWW site: www.PortlandTriumph.org