Re: Good day, Bad day!

To: trumpet@bellsouth.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Good day, Bad day!
From: MOWOGMAN@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 21:38:43 EST
At this rate of oil leakage, you might have unwittingly createed the ultimate
british car!!!!!

Seriously, have you looked at the groove where the gasket goes tosee if there
is another old one in there?   I have at times found an old gasket that fits
so perfectly it looks like metal!   Only with close examination or surgical
prodding was I able to reveal the old gasket and then was able to pluck it
out!
That may seem overly obvious, or perhaps you've looked, but worth mentioning.

John
Oostburg, WI
'60 BT7
'60 Mini