RE: 5 pt harness/TR4 options?

To: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>, TRlist <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 5 pt harness/TR4 options?
From: "Riggs, R Kevin" <rkriggs@ugsolutions.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 11:36:55 -0800
I think the chief problem with a 5-pt harness attached to the seat is
getting a good anchor.  Your seat is not a good anchor.  I guess you could
anchor behind the seat on the cargo shelf, but then you'd still be relying
on the seat to act as a fulcrum when the harness is pulled tight.

Kevin Riggs
'72 TR6