RE: gas in the oil etc.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: gas in the oil etc.
From: Rich Scotti <Rich.Scotti@rebis.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 12:58:10 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: Rick and Coleen <rickncoleen@home.com>
Dave,
The other circus elephants hated Dumbo until they learned he could fly. It
seems our TR 4A's have never been given the respect they deserve. Compared
to the early TRs (and most mid-60s cars for that matter) the 4A was full of
practical technology that ENHANCED the driving experience (Disk brakes, Rack
and Pinion, IRS, Surrey top, Negative earth, Beautiful styling...). I agree
that there are some that look down at us. I'm okay with it every time I
drive my car! How about you?

Rich Scotti