Message from Internet

To: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Subject: Message from Internet
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 18:37:27 -0500
Cc: "List Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "List Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by "Graham Stretch"
>Hi All
How is it that on a week night when having slept will be a considered a
useful commodity at work the next day I get around a hundred messages,
sometimes a lot more, yet on the weekend when I have all day and sleep is
not critical, 20, yes only 20 messages! Are you all so busy mending your
cars you don't have the energy to ask any questions, or is there a fault
with servers etc?

Graham<

Graham,

We try.  We have even resorted to talking about amateur radio.  ;-)

Personally, I think that there are a lot of folks that only have access to
E-Mail at work.  The rest of us pay for it out of our own pockets and we
are here all weekend (when I not working on my cars)

Dave