Re: moaners

To: <SJagGo@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: moaners
From: "Beth & Ken" <bethken@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 10:03:41 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
That argument is totally illogical. Sure, Mr. Runyon is a nice guy, and
employs people, but he employs them in his interest  (to make money), not
because he's a social service agency. And there's nothing wrong with making
money either, but let's not make a businessman into Mother (Father?)
Theresa. Pure and simple, these vendors are in business, and customers have
the right to order or not, to express pleasure or disappointment.

I have no problems with TRF, because I won't place an order unless they tell
me it's in stock. I tried to order a leather shift knob for my GT6+ from
them last night. I was told "6-8 weeks", and said "Never mind".

ken shapiro
baltimore
1970 GT6+ KC81872L