RE: mid ohio

To: "'AH1962SP@aol.com'" <AH1962SP@aol.com>, reid.w.simmons@intel.com, who@sover.net, technical@iwnet.screaming.net
Subject: RE: mid ohio
From: "Mitchell, Douglas (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 07:59:07 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: spitfires@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Uhh, I think that you mean June? Unless you want to go to the bike
races. June 23-25, 2000. I just wish that they would schedule it
for July. That way I could have a weekend at home after the Detroit
Grand Prix and not get in bags of trouble with my wife. What? Another
race? You just went to the GP last weekend! I am pulling your kitchen
pass until you get all of your honey-dos done.

Just kidding honey.

Cheers,