Re: Bentley manual searchM>

To: "Picard, Pierre" <Pierre@incognito.com>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bentley manual searchM>
From: Rodney Orr <RGOrrgeo@netscape.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 14:24:28 -0700
Salut Pierre,
I've had good success with getting parts etc from Obsolete Automotive in
Ontario, at 1-800-265-7437.  A big advantage dealing with any Canuk
supplier is avoiding completely the customs hassle - especially important
if you have to return something.  They have a monthly newsletter / sale
flyer which they send by mail, as well as a website <www.obsolete.com>.
Not sure how this compares, but their fenders were on sale in December for
around C$520 each.  They also carry the Bentley Manual.
NIF etc.
Bonne chance,
Rod. '70 TR6  CC55899L