RE: TR3 Head Gasket Update - Important!

To: "Triumph - List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Randall" <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: TR3 Head Gasket Update - Important!
From: "The Brooks'" <TR3A@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 20:21:13 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
List,

Apparently I misread what had been written and jumped the gun.
After re-reading the response to Adrian, it is apparent that
Randall did NOT recommend the "rope-down-the-plug-hole" trick.  I
should have realized this before sending my post.  My apologies
Randall,

Jack Brooks
Hillsdale, NJ
1960 TR3A TS69032LO