rear spring

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: rear spring
From: "David A Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 14:14:37 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I am about to take out the rear spring off the parts car.  Hopefully, to
transplant in the spitsix.  Is there any way I can tell the spring is still
good?  It seems stiff if I sit on the parts car but that probably doesn't
mean much.

Any advice would be good thanks.

        David A. Templeton            Senior Software Developer
        Open Text Corp.                  Search Integration Team
        Waterloo, ON                       mailto:davidt@opentext.com
        Canada                                voice:  519.888.7111 x2301
        N2L-5Z5                               fax:    519.888.9751
       - 74 Spitfire - "Spit-Six"
       - 76 Spitfire 1500 - Parts
       - 95 GMC 2500 Ext LB 4x4