Re: closings

To: "INTERNET:LaJoMor@aol.com" <LaJoMor@aol.com>
Subject: Re: closings
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 14:10:51 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "[unknown]" <vafred@erols.com>, "[unknown]" <spitfires@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by INTERNET:LaJoMor@aol.com
>I too wondered about the wisdom of opening a restaurant/inn when there was

always a plea from Mr. Runyan for customers and money. Restaurants can be a

black hole when it comes to turning a profit. I wondered how a town of
15,000
in the middle (relative) of nowhere could support such a facility. I DO
wish
The Roadster Factory well in the future as a parts/rebuild facility. I have

always been satisfied with their services...
Larry
TR250
<

Perhaps he (Charles) was thinking of building a "Disneyland" for British
car owners.  A place folks would make a destination and spend a few of
their vacations days and overnight in a genuine (almost) Inn and drive on
quinicentally British Roads (yet to be constructed) and dine on fish and
chips and malt vinegar.  But it takes deep pockets, indeed, to carry a
project like this to critical mass.  And few of us in the Triumph biz have
pockets that deep.

Of course I could be wrong.

Dave