RE: replacement commission number plate usage

To: "Brad Kahler" <bkahler@jacads.com>
Subject: RE: replacement commission number plate usage
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 08:52:28 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Brad,

I used one of these just for cosmetic purposes... the old one was
VERY beat and all the black paint was gone.

The new plate is identical and I bought a punch set from HB and
re-punched the numbers.  You can tell at all... other than it
looks good.  The factory punching was by hand with lots of
variation so it's easy to duplicate the plate.  I'll lend you the
punch set or just send the letter pieces you need.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4  CT16260L - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn/Home.html