Re: TR4-6 door locks/ window seals/window challenges

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4-6 door locks/ window seals/window challenges
From: "O'Neil - Hess" <aephoto@netacc.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 08:46:18 -0500
If I follow this description correctly, the regulator arm which
carries the front of the window is bent. When the channels and other
parts wear, the window gets harder to crank up and down. So, one
cranks harder and the arm bends. You should pull it all out and
straighten the arms with the pins. They should be straight, not
curved.

Allen Hess