Re: TR4 Interior panels

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4 Interior panels
From: john.j.reed@gm.com
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 08:47:37 -0500

I don't know about all of the panels, but the panel in front of the gas tank may
not fit.  Last fall when I was replacing the interior in my TR4, TRF did not
have the TR4 panel in stock.  I was anxious to complete the project so I
purchases a TR6 panel, since in a TR4 it is covered completely by the top frame
cover..  The TR6 panel did not fit.  It appeared that the TR4 wheel arches were
taller and that I could cut the TR6 panel and make it fit.  Before I installed
the panel the correct TR4 panel was available and I exchanged the TR6 panel.  I
remember there were several TR6 panels available.  I think I had one for a '72
model.

John Reed