RE: Clutch problems

To: "Ferguson, Michael" <FergusonML@aetna.com>
Subject: RE: Clutch problems
From: "The Brooks'" <TR3A@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 16:16:26 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Mike,

Nope,  I had a broken one and the clutch worked beautifully.  It
had a very slight loss of motion.  Judging by the broken faces,
it had been broken a long time too.  There was enough overlap
between the end of the pin and the hole in the cross shaft to
hold it together.  Now I have a new taper pin and a grade 8 bolt
at 90° to it.

Jack Brooks