RE: Triumphs USENET Newsgroup?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Triumphs USENET Newsgroup?
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 20:33:30 -0500
It definitely exists but as someone pointed out not every ISP subscribes (or
can subscribe to) ALL the newsgroups. My ISP just got a new news feed and
our newsgroup count went from about 32,000 to around 45,000 newsgroups. Out
of 22 posts to this newsgroup: one is for porn, another is about a computer
virus and a 3rd is ................ well, rather racist in content. The 22
messages go back to Dec with the most current being the virus alert posted
yesterday. I'll stick with the mail list
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD